RSS

Robert Moore

We're all hoping that the current/recent glitch with Meteosat-8's HRIT data stream will not recur - but as a safety measure for those of us interested in the weather in the northern hemisphere it would seem to me to be a good policy to sign up for RSS. It costs nothing extra and you don't have to use it if HRIT is there but .... well ... over the past few days I've certainly found it excellent for monitoring the weather, making animations etc, though I will be glad to have the higher resolution HRIT data back!

Robert

Robert Moore

44 (0) 1352 714456