Starting and Stoping

davidstrickland2003 <David@...>

David,
It would be nice to have MSG with an option so that you can stop
processing at completion of the next full set of images. Reason is
that using a dual processing system I leave the collector on all the
time but do the processing with MSG on another machine that is used
heavily for other purposes during which time I stop MSG. It is fun to
see the system struggle to process a couple of days of images whilst
more pour in - it is great software - it just hangs in there even
with sometimes 10's of Gbytes of data to process, not crashed yet! It
would be nice just to have all complete images but not essential.

Regards David