Re: Setup help please

johnrigsec@...

In a message dated 04-10-03 16:58:54 GMT Daylight Time,
douglas@dsdeans.freeserve.co.uk writes:

I think Ian's point is a fair one. Although this card gets a tremendous
write up it is extremely cheap by comparison with others. I would not like
to have to replace a full HRIT or LRIT receiver but this card is less than
most cheap graphics cards.... not that I don't hope it will last for many
years.

Douglas,

Indeed.
Who would have thought 18 months ago events would have turned out, from a
cost,
logistics and 'technical' sense, from the sublime to the ridiculous - or
rather that
should be the other way around.

And, I have several different makes of satellite TV receivers that run very
hot.