From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Brown
Sent: 14 July 2022 14:08
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Mrtg problem

Very glad you are both ahead of the curve!
Won’t move for a while though Windows reports my Dell computers as being compatible.
Cheers,

JB

On 14 Jul 2022, at 15:01, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor@...> wrote:

On 14/07/2022 14:06, James Brown wrote:
Helpful. Thanks David. Was wondering who might be pioneers of a complete system on 11.

Cheers,

JB
Yes, I was wondering that, too! Although I think there are already a
number of
Windows-11 EUMETCast users, some in this group.

My MRTG issue was using a different version of Perl which didn't
support a function needed to get the system uptime.

John is using the Developer version of Win-11, so nearer to alpha then
beta, and that could be the problem. Last time we had an issue like
that was the TBS drivers not working (IIRC) and Microsoft fixed that
problem after a few of us reported it.