Re: BS/HVS-1 traffic levels.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 10/04/2022 10:47, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,

Is it my imagination or are there more periods/blocks of very low traffic recently?
Sometimes the traffic meter on my SR1 shows the needle hovering between 0 and 5
Mbps for 'quite long periods.'

OK, I know that data cannels have been re-organised, but the same level of data
is being disseminated on these two channels?
Or have some services, which I don't use, been moved over to HVS-2?

Anyway, it seems to me that there is spare data capacity on TP1 at times?

Regards,
John Tellick.
Not aware of any significant changes, John.

Here is what a few other see:

https://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_rx_io.php?period=month

There is a link at the very bottom of that page for year/month/week/day data.