Re: Setup help please

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Could you let us know what versions of software you are using?

My system definitely will not receive TV once the Tellique
software is installed. I have DVB version 4.2.2 and Tellique version
2.3.0a.

As I recall it, the original Tellique installation removed the TV
stuff.

Incidentally, in trying to reduce the unusually high number of
missing segments on my system....

Paul, always check with the group here before assuming that missing
segments are your fault. During these trials, they may not be.
From a quick check here, there were missing segments up to about
cycle 1230 (UTC), although I've ahd no confirmation from Eumetsat of
this.

Oh, and moving the card is a sure way of loosing an afternoon in
subsequent re-configuration....something else that should be in the
FAQ!