Re: Satpy: GOES problems

Christian Peters

Rob,

try to install netcdf4-python from pip or netcdf4 from conda, I recommend conda if that's what I'm using.
Maybe try to setup a fresh env.

Regards,

Christian

Am 03.02.22 um 17:26 schrieb R. Alblas:

No luck, I did remove the extra installed netCDF4 and h5netcdf, only pyhdf is present.

Also with new received files, I get the same result:

ValueError: found the following matches with the input file in xarray's IO backends: ['netcdf4', 'h5netcdf']. But their dependencies may not be installed, see:
http://xarray.pydata.org/en/stable/user-guide/io.html
http://xarray.pydata.org/en/stable/getting-started-guide/installing.html

Hm...

Regards,
Rob.

On 02-02-2022 19:36, Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io wrote:
On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 10:14 AM, R. Alblas wrote:
Btw, channel names I have here are M3C02 etc., not M6C03. I need first 'fresh' data, I think...
Rob,

Above channel is C02. M3, M4, M6 is scan mode (see file pattern in *.yaml). M6 is now default.
https://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/satellite-blog/archives/32657