From: "David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io" <david-taylor@...>
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Sent: 06/01/2022 11:41:55
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] FY-3D

On 06/01/2022 11:05, Philip Robinson wrote:
Ernst
Good Morning
Attached is a copy of my cast-client-channels_hvs-1.ini file( all channels
named and not default )and also a screenshot of the relevant data in
EUMETCASTview plus the a view of the logfile for TELLICAST hvs-1 just to show i
am receiving other files ok.
Philip,

Shouldn't "name =" be "name=" - no space?

https://www.avg.com