From: "Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io" <ernst.lobsiger@...>
Sent: 06/01/2022 09:50:23
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] FY-3D

Philip,

I also just noticed that the entry I posted further down

# FY-3D, MERSI-2 (EARS)
[channel]
name=E1H-RDS-2
target_directory=/opt/E1H-RDS-2

might not be enoug in your case. It assumes some special general settings in the cast-client_hvs-1.ini file.

Can you post the non working entry you made for channel E1H-RDS-2 and an entry of a channel that works for you?
Have you made the entry for E1H-RDS-2 at the very bottom (again this bottom!)  AFTER  a * default channels entry?
In the latter case you will find your files in the default directory. You almost NEVER need a default directory anyway!