Re: Using begiiners guide to PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0 for Windows10 64bit

Christian Peters

Phillip,

I think you have to load
gshhg-shp-2.3.7.zip
...not the GMT version.

http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/pwessel/gshhg/gshhg-shp-2.3.7.zip

Regards,

Christian

Am 01.01.22 um 19:29 schrieb Philip Robinson:

Ernst
thanks for the reply
I will try to explain a little clearer
When i downloaded the gshhg-gmt-2.3.7tar.gz and extracted the contents, the GSHHS_shp and WDBII.shp are not there, and SHAPEFILES.TXT is not there either. I have the files below
COPYING.LESSERv3
COPYINGv3
LICENSE.txt
READEME.txt