Re: Maybe not Activated

Alan Curnow

Enzo,

I've replied to your personal email, and until you get the TBS-IPdata data program running without it shutting down after a few seconds, don't try getting Tellicast to work. I've suggested reinstalling the TBS drivers and program and sent screen shots of how it should look on HVS-2. Had to unplug the TBS5927 from the linux machine it's running on and plug it back on the Windows PC to do this.

The list you sent me of your IO Portal Subscriptions does show you're subscribed to all the HVS-2 services. You also should have received an email from Eumetsat shortly after subscribing to them informing you that the services are activated for you.

Alan