Re: Setup help please

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:05 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Setup help please

I have just recently got started with MSG and I am using the new
version of the Technisat card and what appears to be updated
Tellique software. Everything was literally automatic with me. I
have to rush out at the moment, but I will explain further in
another mail. Meantime I suggest you leave the data settings on the
card well alone.

Ian,

I think the problem comes when people don't wait for the proper
software and get a mixture of TV and Data reception modules.

BTW: what version does the Tellique software show on the HTML
shell? Mine says 2.3.0a.

Ian will get back to you (and the others) later but I do know it is still
2.3.0a. It is certainly much more automated than mine was but I'll leave
him to explain that.
Still a lot of odd missing segments this morning.