Re: Missed+Recovered Packets on HVS-2

the situation is ongoing and it also disturbs the testing Alan Curnow and me are doing with a TBS5927 and a TBS5930 USB box.
I have sent a message to OPS with the latest monitoring of a TBS6909X and added what Thorsten Miglus sees with his NOVRAs.
@Thorsten: I assumed you wouldn't mind :-) ...
Thanks, Ernst. I hinted in my report that Ops might be hearing from you. My tests are with a "single input" HVS-1/HVS-2 TBS6903.

The more input from different devices the better. I do recall that this was solved some time back, so I hope this will speed resolution this time.