Re: mpe

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 07/10/2021 21:23, Emmanuel via groups.io wrote:
Dear All,

I have a problem displaying MPE (precipitation) data in MSG Animator.
I do receive files of type S-HSAF-H03B * .grb.gz, MSG DATA MANAGER does delete
these files but they are not decompressed in the MSG \ images \ SAF file.
However, if I decompress the file manually and copy it to the directory, I can
clearly see the image in MSG Animator.
I have selected '' Decomp file '' SAF "" "in MSG DATA MANAGER.
I am using MSG Data MAnager version V3.1.18.1324 and MSG Animator V3.1.7.313
Do you have an idea?
Sorry for my bad English!

Manu
Manu,

Looking at the coding it should be working, but I can't verify the "un GZ" at
the moment. Perhaps you could create a simple command script to do the unzip
every 15 minutes or whatever?

I'll try to check this further, but it may be Monday before I can check this.
I think it used to work! Ah, just checked it here and I do get .GRB files, and
not the .GZ. That's using the MSG Data Manager: 3.1.17.1323, but that was just
a beta with the "formal" release.