TBS 5927 setup

Terence O'Hanlon Smith

Good evening all,
having replaced my suspect SR1 Rx with a USB TBS-5927, I have carefully followed the Eumetsat setup guide for that receiver, and with all settings exactly as on page 12, I have obtained a signal strength of 75-80%, but at zero quality. I am reasonably sure all the associated Modcom and PID settings are correct, but obviously have no lock.
Has anyone any idea or experience of this, and of what may be amiss? (I believe I have the dish correctly pointed, but cannot be absolutely certain).

Thanks in anticipation,
Terence

https://www.avg.com