-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di David J Taylor
GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Inviato: venerdì 17 settembre 2021 17:48
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] Tellicast Reset

On 17/09/2021 13:48, Cornish Man via groups.io wrote:
I have the same problem

Would like to see if anyone have any ideas as well
If you need to reset TelliCast manually - to continue data gathering -
something is very wrong. If you mean that you need to go into the HTML
Shell to reset a yellow or red indication that is completely normal.

As to what is causing the issue, we found a long time ago that an excess of
CPU, network, or disk activity could upset the operation of TelliCast, and that
using a RAMdisk for either the temp or the temp and received files could
ameliorate the problem to a great extent.

This has all been written up in the GEO Quarterly and on my Web site, and
the temp & received solution has been extensively discussed here.