Re: Tellicast Reset

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 16/09/2021 19:59, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello All,
I am noticing sometimes that I find the Tellicast Icon
In the tray bar sometimes red and sometime yellow
So I need to click on it to open and then click on
The Reset to restart again the reception. I would like to
Know if it is a way to reset it automatically.
Thanks
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
TelliCast will normally reset itself. Open the HTML Shell, Click on the Warning or Error text (next to the Status on the top line), and discover what caused the error.

David GM8ARV