-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di David J Taylor
GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Inviato: mercoledì 15 settembre 2021 19:42
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] MRTG

On 15/09/2021 17:04, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Yes David,

how I said before that, all the day graphs had non-zero values
underneath the graph.

Here is the requested screenshot:
Thanks, Enzo. You need the "growright" to make the data read forwards in
time from left to right:

Options[<whatever>]: bits, unknaszero, growright

I also suggest plotting in bits, rather than bytes, as almost all networks are
specified in bits/second, not in bytes/second.

"growright" is shown in my example....

73,
David GM8ARV