Re: MRTG

Vincenzo Mone

Thanks David,
the MRTG start up command worked for me. I have used the wperl instead of just the Perl command
as I get always the Dos window with the errors:

Daemonizing MRTG ...
Do Not close this window. Or MRTG will die
Time::HiRes::utime(): unimplemented in this platform at (eval 12) line 1.
*** Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above
Can't exec "mrtg": No such file or directory at mrtg line 372.
Time::HiRes::utime(): unimplemented in this platform at (eval 12) line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 12) line 1.
*** Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above
Can't exec "mrtg": No such file or directory at mrtg line 372.

Just a curiosity, I have seen that everyone has the bargraph all green while my one shows just a blue line.
Is it normal or I still need to do some settings?
Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester