Re: overlays for goes 16

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 08/09/2021 09:37, Andrea Battistella wrote:
I'm using xrit2pic on Ubuntu 18
thanks
Andrea
Andrea,

I expect that the images into GeoSatSignal are the same as those from my own GOES ABI Manager software (free) - the sample I demonstrated was named:

202109080730-g16-b12.jpg

Whilst I've not tested it myself, I would expect GeoSatSignal to run under Virtual Box or VMWare and some of my software does run directly under Wine. It may even run under the Twister OS on a Raspberry Pi 4, but I would not expect a high performance from that combination!

Rob Alblas can help with his own software, of course.