-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di David J Taylor
GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Inviato: giovedì 2 settembre 2021 12:17
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] New dish

On 02/09/2021 09:52, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello David,
Thanks for pointing me to the LNB and suggesting me the one with two
outputs, but to avoid wSting money can you please just confirm me if
this is the correct one for a 120cm dish????

https://www.amazon.it/Inverto-diametro-ricevitori-satellitari-analogic
i/dp/B001ON8DAG
<https://www.amazon.it/Inverto-diametro-ricevitori-satellitari-analogi
ci/dp/B001ON8DAG>

Thanks a lot

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
Enzo,

You need to check with the person supplying the dish.

73,
David GM8ARV