Re: New dish

Vincenzo Mone

Hello David,
Thanks for pointing me to the LNB and suggesting me the one with two outputs, but to avoid wSting money can you please just confirm me if this is the correct one for a 120cm dish????

Thanks a lot

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

     *******    GSM  +39 328 7110193    *******
     ******       SMS  +39 328 7110193    *******

Il giorno 2 set 2021, alle ore 10:24, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor@...> ha scritto:

On 01/09/2021 20:33, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello Ernst,
first Thanks for your reply.
I was looking for a 120cm dish as I do not have enough space.
I will see to my friend if he can find me the one you have suggested me.
Please will you point me to the correct LNB maybe with a link?
Thanks so much
73 de Enzo IK8OZV

Look up on Amazon:  "Inverto Black Ultra"

I found it helpful to have more than one output, and I actually have quad. This allows monitoring on the extra feeds, or even a second receiver for HVS-1 or HVS-2.

73,