Re: Missing Keys

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 29/08/2021 12:41, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello,
I am still testing my BAS and HVS-1 reception and I am noticing that often
I get Both the icons in the tray turned red and if I pass the mouse on it I can read
A Missing Key.
Right now after I had both the icons on the White state since 08:00AM
I found them Red.
If I pass the mouse on the icon I can red for one:
tc-cast-client: Could not join Channel “EUMETSAT Data Channel 5”: Missing key 49385
while for the other:
tc-cast-client: Could not join Channel “E1H- TPL-1”: Missing key 42015
If not mistaken every time it happens the numbers of the key changes.
Please any advices????
Thanks
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
That is often symptomatic of a weak signal, or possibly some other cause of packet loss.

73,
David GM8ARV