From: Vincenzo Mone
Sent: 20 August 2021 13:23
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Configuration File

David,
how I said before I have the BAS reception OK and have also incomings data.
Maybe it could be the signal low how you said.
What I wan to know now if the signal is low, what could be the problem?
The dish size or the LNB.
Thanks for your help and apologize for all.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester