-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di David J Taylor
GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Inviato: venerdì 20 agosto 2021 12:31
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] Configuration File

On 20/08/2021 10:56, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Philip,
Thanks for your screenshots. They are all set as you sent me but it won't
work.
Maybe I have to give up if I do not find someone that can help me step
by step off the group, as David said, that I am boring the forum. Or
someone that want to make a Teamviewer session.
Thanks a lot to everyone and sorry that I occupied so much traffic on the
group.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
Enzo,

My remark was simply that this should, by now, be routine and better
explained in the supporting documentation. I'm delighted that there are folk
on the group who can help.

I suggest that you start by getting the BAS (Basic Service) working correctly,
and that should take care of all the networking issues. Once you have that,
check that the SNR shown on the SR1 is at least 12.0 dB, and if it is less you
don't have enough signal for HVS-1.

Ciao,