Re: Configuration File

Vincenzo Mone

Apologize David,
now i am confused.
If I understood I need to connect both the ports on the SR1:

The Management Pot connected to one port of the router
And the Traffic port connected to the added Network card

Is that correct?

Reading the guide how you said at section 9.2.1.1 I read:

One of the reception host NICs is set to a static IP: 192.168.10.103
Do I need to set this IP somewhere?
And finally I read:

Into recv.ini: interface_address=192.168.10.103

Where to set this IP as we do not have any more the recv.ini file?
Do I have to set it in both
cast-client_bas.ini and
cast-client_hvs-1.ini

Again thanks a lot for your understanding and patience

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester