Re: Configuration File

Vincenzo Mone

Thanks David,
Just to have a confirm.
Can you please tell me in which port of the SR1 has to be the network cable? If not mistaken should be the Traffic port.
And the end of the cable that comes from the SR1 has to be plugged into a network card or in the router?
I have actually the router plugged in the main board network plug and have added a new network card for the SR1 but I have a doubt that the SR1 has to be plugged into the added network card or it has to go into the router.
Please can you clear my mind?
Thanks in advance.

About the IP address of my house network you do you mean?

If you mean the network where the router is plugged it is:

192.168.1.2

If you mean the added  network card I have set as:

192.168.10.150

Thanks

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

     *******    GSM  +39 328 7110193    *******
     ******       SMS  +39 328 7110193    *******

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

     *******    GSM  +39 328 7110193    *******
     ******       SMS  +39 328 7110193    *******

Il giorno 18 ago 2021, alle ore 20:10, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor@...> ha scritto:

On 18/08/2021 16:15, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Apologise David,
you said that is not the file you have recommend so please which is the correct one?
Also you said to set the Management IP address.
You mean to set it in the network card? If yes I have tried to set to 192.168.10.150 but without success.
I have also tried with 192.168.10.99 and even here without success
Thanks
73's de Enzo IK8OZV

No, Enzo.  I said that I did not recommend sending the EUMETCast data over the management port, but unless you have a second network interface on your PC you have no other choice.

You will need to know the IP address of your house network (192.168.n.m) to set an appropriate address for your management port.  Ask your network administrator.
of your house network (192.168.n.m) to set an appropriate address for your management port.  Ask your network administrator.

Good luck!

Ciao,