Re: Configuration File

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 18/08/2021 16:15, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Apologise David,
you said that is not the file you have recommend so please which is the correct one?
Also you said to set the Management IP address.
You mean to set it in the network card? If yes I have tried to set to 192.168.10.150 but without success.
I have also tried with 192.168.10.99 and even here without success
Thanks
73's de Enzo IK8OZV
No, Enzo. I said that I did not recommend sending the EUMETCast data over the management port, but unless you have a second network interface on your PC you have no other choice.

You will need to know the IP address of your house network (192.168.n.m) to set an appropriate address for your management port. Ask your network administrator.

Good luck!

Ciao,