Re: Configuration File

Vincenzo Mone

Apologise David,
you said that is not the file you have recommend so please which is the correct one?

Also you said to set the Management IP address.
You mean to set it in the network card? If yes I have tried to set to 192.168.10.150 but without success.
I have also tried with 192.168.10.99 and even here without success
Thanks

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

     *******    GSM  +39 328 7110193    *******
     ******       SMS  +39 328 7110193    *******

Il giorno 18 ago 2021, alle ore 17:00, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor@...> ha scritto:

On 18/08/2021 12:22, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Thanks David,
but apologise I did not understood what you mean?
I have just one Ethernet lead and to send the cfg file to the SR1 I will use the USB Port.
I hope is this what you mean.
So finally which is the correct cfg file to use?
Thanks in advance
73 de Enzo IK8OZV

This is not a configuration I recommend, but in that case you want the file:

 CONNECTED
 i.e. you want the data to be connected to the the management port.

 HVS_ENA
 i.e. you want the HVS ENAbled.

You will need to set the management port IP address to something suitable for your network, likely you already know what this is.

Ciao,