Strange Behaviour

Vincenzo Mone

Hello All,
as I am trying to get the HVS-1 signal without success I have tried to update the EKU and the Tellicast software to the latest versions hoping that could be the reason that I do not get the HVS-1 incoming data but it is the same. I have noticed a very strange behaviour that I do not know if someone has encountered while installing the EKU software. After have installed the file EUMETCast-EKU-SAC-x64-9.0.msi,
rebooting the PC I get the PC stuck on the first background Windows image and like there is a film on the image. I cannot go through the Windows load and the only way to solve is to make a restore of an old image of the O.S.

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester