Re: Configuration File

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 18/08/2021 12:22, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Thanks David,
but apologise I did not understood what you mean?
I have just one Ethernet lead and to send the cfg file to the SR1 I will use the USB Port.
I hope is this what you mean.
So finally which is the correct cfg file to use?
Thanks in advance
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
This is not a configuration I recommend, but in that case you want the file:

CONNECTED
i.e. you want the data to be connected to the the management port.

HVS_ENA
i.e. you want the HVS ENAbled.

You will need to set the management port IP address to something suitable for your network, likely you already know what this is.

Ciao,