Philip, I thought HVS-2 was on 11.378, I have been wrong before.....๐Ÿ˜•

Dave

G7gqw

On 15/08/2021 20:01, Philip Robinson wrote:
Douglas
I use BDADataEx for HVS-2 and SR1 for bas and HVS-1. Everything has worked perfectly with that set up for a year but then i had a break from this hobby for 2 months and came back to it again with this problem. HVS-1 and bas works perfectly but i seem to have some sort of clash with the HVS-2 and as a reminder this is the screen shot of the Tellicast log for HVS-2.
thanks
Philip

------ Original Message ------
From: "Douglas Deans via groups.io" <gm4vzy=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Sent: 15/08/2021 19:47:44
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] not connecting to HVS-2 announcement channel

On 15/08/2021 19:23, David J Taylor GM8ARV ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ via groups.io wrote:
On 15/08/2021 18:17, Philip Robinson wrote:
David
thanks for the reply .
I have definitely onlyย  the 3 Tellicast running for bas, hvs-1,hvs-2
....and as from the screenshot attached they all have different ports.
But i do agree theres something clashing but where!!
thanks
Philip

Philip just to follow up on my previous mail, I assume that you are not using BDADataEx for your BS/HVS-1 service.
I used to run a 6903 for all 3 services (don't take HVS-2 at the moment) using 2 instances of BDADataEx and it was tricky.
At the moment I use SR1 for BS and 6903 (with BDADataEx) for HVS-1.