not connecting to HVS-2 (yellow Icon in system tray )

Philip Robinson

Hi
Yesterday was the first time for 2 months that  i have had the msg and other satellite software running. HVS-1 and BAS opened normally  but HVS-2 which was ok before hasn`t (yellow icon in system tray). All seemed to be OK in the tellicast log file until this line.
could not open multicast udp socket 224.223.224.223:4711 0n 192.168.10.155 (cannot assign requested address)
I havenet changed anything in the cast-client_hvs-2.ini file and running windows10.
In the past some of you have been kind enough to help me out. I have tried to find out whats causing the problem but lack of  knowledge of how all this works has let me down again.
Its a bit frustrating
I hope someone can help
thanks
Philip