Re: ATVOS reader

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 08/08/2021 17:15, Marco Martini wrote:
Hi I downloaded Atvos reader but I can't see anything why?
I load the file from msg atvos sees the satellite but I can't see the image
Thanks
Marco,

Sorry, but I am not a regular user of the ATOVS data, so I don't what ATOVS data is still transmitted. I only have one test file left and its name is:

mhs_20050823_1211_noaa18_01341_ath.l1c.bz2

and as you can see that was from a long time ago (2005). If no-one here can help, perhaps you could try the SatSignal group?

Ciao,