Info for dish alignment due to bad weather

Mario Brustia

Hello everyone, I need some information:
due to the bad weather of the last few days in Italy in my area, the dish has lost alignment with MSG.
I have read on some posts that currently the MSG signal is quite unstable if not missing.
Since days ago I tried to realign the system without great success, can you confirm the instability of the signal?

so I would avoid spending days on the roof looking for a signal ... which is not there. thanks to anyone who can give me news

ciao a tutti

Iz1kbp , Mario