Re: Loss of Eumetcast signal via SR1 rx

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 30/07/2021 07:42, Terence O'Hanlon Smith via groups.io wrote:
Thank you Ernst,
I will investigate the possibility of an
uncalled for Rx configuration change.
As far as a replacement receiver is concerned I am, unfortunately
perhaps, one of the few people whose dedicated Eumetcast Rx/processing
computer is a laptop.
Regards,
Terence
Terence,

Yes, there is a configuration setting in the SR1 to enable/disable the LNB voltage. Configuration, Choose the Active one, F: LNB power, I think.

If not, you can get a TBS-5925 or 5927, second-hand to reduce cost, and go in via USB.