Re: Urgent Maintenance on EUMETCast Europe

Ian Deans

On 12/07/2021 16:14, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
David,
Thanks for the notification.
And thanks to Ian and Douglas for their SNR reports.
I emailed Ops at lunchtime with my several days of readings as reported on this group recently.
They informed me of tomorrows transponders re-calibration.
Fingers crossed????
I would love to see 13.8 dB SNR regularly on TP 1 again (:-)).
Regards,
John

It would appear that the results of this mornings transponder re-calibration are not good, with my signal almost back to the original lows of 36 hours ago and my 50% increase yesterday gone.