From: geojohnt via groups.io
Sent: 12 July 2021 16:14
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Urgent Maintenance on EUMETCast Europe

David,

Thanks for the notification.

And thanks to Ian and Douglas for their SNR reports.

I emailed Ops at lunchtime with my several days of readings as reported on this group recently.

They informed me of tomorrows transponders re-calibration.

Fingers crossed????

I would love to see 13.8 dB SNR regularly on TP 1 again (:-)).

Regards,

John