Re: TP-1 Signal

nigel

I agree with you, Ian.

I had to re align my dish a few days ago, because it was hit by one of my dogs (!), but whatever I try I cannot get back to the previous signal level.

Shame, as we all need as much signal as possible !!

Regards

Nigel

On 07/07/2021 18:43, Ian Deans via groups.io wrote:

I am fast coming to the conclusion that this drop in signal is permanent. Up here in Angus the drop is about 0.6 SNR. There are now many more days where I have to use 2 receivers to protect the basic service.

Eumetsat have said that it is being looked into by the service provider, but that is weeks now and Eutelsat must know what the issue is by now --- that is their job.