From: geojohnt via groups.io <geojohnt@...>
To: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 14:10
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] TP-1 Signal

Ian and All,

I alerted Ops on Tuesday to my - and other users reduced SNR and an instigation was underway as to the cause.
So it looks like EUMETSAT are/were, aware of this.

I've noticed a problem for about 2 weeks(?).
My SNR is down around 1+ dB but my Power reading is up by 2 dBm - sometimes it's 3 dBm up at -22 dbM almost off the SR1 Power dial.

I had a quick update from Ops today who say:

No route cause has been found so far. Investigation are ongoing, including possible interference.

So we live in hope?