Re: Keppler errors

Robert Baleja

Everything files paths are correct. Wx Track working but AVHRR can't see files.

Wysłane z iPhone'a

Wiadomość napisana przez David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> w dniu 23.06.2021, o godz. 10:06:

On 22/06/2021 19:28, Robert Baleja via groups.io wrote:
The Kepler update downloads the files without errors. files arę in the Keps directory as they have always been. I haven't changed anything and the AVHHR can't see them. I suspect Windows 10 updates
Robert,

It's very unlikely that Windows-10 updates would cause WXtrack to stop seeing Kepler files - there is no such issue here on multiple Windows-10 systems.

One issue could be if you have installed my software in the "Program Files" or similar directory. Use something like C:\Tools\SatSignal\WXtrack instead. The fact that the Kepler Updater can write the new Kepler files suggests this is unlikely.

On the WXtrack setup tab, check that the path for Kepler data is correct. Use the Browse... button to check.

73,
David GM8ARV