Re: Keppler errors

Robert Baleja

The Kepler update downloads the files without errors. files arę in the Keps directory as they have always been. I haven't changed anything and the AVHHR can't see them. I suspect Windows 10 updates Wysłane z iPhone'a

Wiadomość napisana przez David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> w dniu 22.06.2021, o godz. 20:24:

On 22/06/2021 18:42, Robert Baleja via groups.io wrote:
in WX Track it is the same as if there were no tle files
Wysłane z iPhone'a
OK, so chase the WXtrack error first, and perhaps the AVHRR Manager will then be OK. Check where WXtrack is set to look for Kepler data, check the contents of that directory, and check the individual files. What happens if you run the Kepler Updater manually - what error shows?

Other obvious checks might include the Kepler Updater requiring Internet access (firewall), and ask when did it last work, when did it stop working, what changed in between? Perhaps an over zealous anti-virus program?