Re: Signal Level

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 22/06/2021 09:35, Ian Deans via groups.io wrote:
Since the Hotbird test my signal never quite returned to pre test levels
although the difference was relatively small ( about 0.2 SNR )
However in the last few days signal levels have been way down on normal
and while weather in Europe has not been good, there must be other
reasons as well. Let us hope for a speedy recovery --- margins are tight
enough.
Folks,

I've seen signal levels (link margin levels) varying by a dB or so in recent days, in quite definite higher and lower periods. While I have noted this in my daily report to EUMETSAT, I suggest anyone seeing the problem report to Ops as well. The more reports the better.