Re: tellicast on linux

Ernst Lobsiger

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 02:13 PM, Youssef Bennouna wrote:
Yes, I have this firmware installed, I think that’s why I am receiving some files.
Youssef,

after a review of the symptoms you describe I think your EKU software is not running:
Check command "pgrep SACSrv". If this stays empty (no process ID is returned) SACSrv is not
running. This EKU soft is linked to GTK 2.0 that might not be present. So try "apt-get install libgtk2.0"
and reboot ... A command "tc-cast-client -k" must now show the host_key_4   =  ****_****_****_****
This host_key_4 with the stars shows EKU software is running fine (also seen in the TC WEB interface).