Re: tellicast on linux

Christian Peters

Youssef,

I'm not sure the green light is working under Linux?
I would suggest to check Ernst commands but just for clarification, remove the „#“ , like „ femon“, otherwise you will get no output. I think Ernst just added the „#“ to make sure you do this as root user.

Regards and good luck!

Christian

Am 06.06.2021 um 19:15 schrieb Youssef Bennouna <ybennouna@...>:

Dear Ernst,
I have just installed everything under the Ubuntu-20.04 Linux system yesterday and it is working, slowly but working.
For the moment I am receiving data at a speed of 0.5 Mb/s, very few files, mainly SAF products and a few EPS, but I can't receive Data_channels 1 to 6. Furthermore, the TBS does not lock on the EUMETCAST frequency (green light), maybe that's the reason why I don't get many files.
Under Windows, I was getting everything (10-15 files simultaneously at a speed of 20-25Mb/s and lock on the frequency is very easy with TBSIP or the CrazyCat soft.
So, for the moment, my Windows experience is much better than with Linux, but it's still early to say, there are still so many things I don't know how to fix.
Any suggestions  welcome and thank you for your support