Re: tellicast on linux

Youssef Bennouna

Dear Ernst,
I have just installed everything under the Ubuntu-20.04 Linux system yesterday and it is working, slowly but working.
For the moment I am receiving data at a speed of 0.5 Mb/s, very few files, mainly SAF products and a few EPS, but I can't receive Data_channels 1 to 6. Furthermore, the TBS does not lock on the EUMETCAST frequency (green light), maybe that's the reason why I don't get many files.
Under Windows, I was getting everything (10-15 files simultaneously at a speed of 20-25Mb/s and lock on the frequency is very easy with TBSIP or the CrazyCat soft.
So, for the moment, my Windows experience is much better than with Linux, but it's still early to say, there are still so many things I don't know how to fix.
Any suggestions  welcome and thank you for your support