Re: tellicast on linux

Youssef Bennouna

Hello,
I followed your advice how to configure Tellicast on Linux, I had a lot of problems to install drivers, I finally changed the system to UBUNTU instead of CENTOS (advice from Steven of TBS). Now it's working (I think) I see of data flowing but I have a problem : I know it's a stupid question, where can I find my data ? I configured the cast-client-channels.ini file to put my files in the default place
target_directory=data/eumetcast/bas...
The problem is I can't find the directory data under my home.
I'll be very happy if someone could help me with this, I missed something.
Thank you all.