AYECKA SR1 DVB-S2

jevgenijs.ugorenko@...

Hello to all!

We are using TelliCast 2.14. installed on Centos 7.
Not along time ago from Our AYECKA SR1 DVB-S2 started receiving this kind of log messages: WARNING: Cannot read the current MODCOD value.
And this kind of messages are coming with every 1 second interval when we are connecting to Ayecka through the telnet.
But, we are receiving all SAT files.

What it is needed to be done with Ayecka? Is it broken and if future we can't receiving anymore data? Or we need to buy new one and put it instead?
I have tried to seek this solution in web, unfortunately there is no information about that problem.