Re: AppImage EUMETCastView v1.5.2 for Linux

Hugo

Hi Ernst,

Great... seems  to work for Devuan 3. Thanks.
The buttons "Fit Window" and "Fit Window Width" works only for images and projection images. The "Fit Window Width" is handy for polar sat images .
>  Are these 4K monsters now common among EUMETCastView users?
To be honest I don't know. Window users never complained about the minimum size of EUMETCastView, so I suppose they all use 4K monitors.
The one that I use is a very cheap one (Samsung) with only a refresh rate of 30 Hz, but it works great.

Cheers,
Hugo