Re: GOMS3 support in the MSG Data Manager beta

Dear All
I still struggle then and when with GOMS3. Satpy uses channels 0.9um and 10.7um
to produce an "overview" composite. Sometimes the 09um channel looks completely
offset from where it should be. To make sure that this is not a PyTROLL/Satpy issue:
Could users with MSG Data Manager, that still have the data of the images attached,
confirm that they see the same problem (if channels 0.9 and 10.7 are used)? Thanks!
Let me find the 0330 - looks like there's an offset - at a very quick glance.